“Bad results, such as less consistent product appearance, dissatisfying designer solutions and consequently smaller competitive advantage, come from inadequate coordination between different experts, poor communication between the client and the designers and the lack of wholesome view on the process itself.”
This scenario isn’t possible at Oman Printing!
We are proud of our numerous good references. Many Slovene and foreign companies - from fields such as pharmacy, advertising, design - trust us and they are proof of our dedication and quality service.
From your ideas, we design the product for printing by determining the font, format, type of print, materials for print and the number of colours, as well as page layout and image choice. Last but not least, we make sample prints for your inspection.
- You can prepare and send us your files from various operating systems: Windows (PC), Linux (PC) or Unix (Macintosh).
- The files can be created and edited in various programs, such as Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, Page Maker, Free Hand, Quark Xpress, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, etc.
- Best formats for printing are PDF and PS (PostScript).
- When preparing your files, it’s important to take into account the printing edges (3 mm). It’s also important to indicate the colours in all elements in the CMYK colour model.
- Image resolution should be 300 dpi.
- Black elements (ex. text) on coloured background should be done in overprint, while other elements should include overlay, which is determined by the type of printing.
- The file should include edges for cropping, cutting markings and other potential special features.